Key Areas of ActivityChiropractors ● Nutritionalists
Established since 2009, Align 4 Life currently employs 5 staff.
Align 4 Life is a state of the art spine and posture correction clinic and family wellness centre. They specialise in improving the nervous system to reduce the effects of stress on the brain and body. Their purpose is to assist families to get well and stay well, enabling them to attain their optimum health potential by addressing four key areas - reducing stress and maximising brain function; improving movement; improving diet and improving the way you think.
StrengthsThorough assessments involving full spine x-rays and nervous system function analysis, result in an accurate diagnosis. They use the latest researched equipment and treatment techniques to enable health breakthroughs.
Tuesday-11.30am - 6.30pm
Wednesday-8.00am - 6.30pm
Thursday-8.00am - 6.30pm
Friday-10.30am - 3.00pm
Mon - Thurs: Closed for lunch 1.00pm til 3.00pm
Contact detailsPhone : 629444Contact : Dr Neil Thompson (GCC Registered)Address
1 Lake Road (opposite Tesco) , Banks Circus, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 5AFEmail:
● I couldn't work or sleep properly due to a frozen shoulder and following no results from the NHS I had a consultation with Dr. Neil. He took some x-rays and assessed everything in depth. Not only has he fixed the problem, I visit monthly to keep everything in align!
● Everything is explained clearly, including all costs. I would definitely say they provide five star treatment.
● Expert staff showed a real commitment for my wellness and improved posture. There was an amazing difference in my condition.
● The clinic is not like a clinic at all ... the staff are so friendly and the whole atmosphere and set up is relaxed and informal. They provide an individual service and offer excellent advice.
● Appointments were made to suit my work schedule and my health has improved dramatically.
● I can now enjoy life!
● Dr. Neil’s enthusiastic, knowledgeable and qualified staff provide expert treatment for my arthritic neck and spine.They take time to discuss health issues and offer a tailor-made process for each individual. It’s not just a standard routine.
● Following a significant improvement in my health, I now feel much more in control of my well-being. From my very first visit I felt reassured and relaxed.
● All staff are approachable and show a genuine interest in their clients.
Areas of the market the business best serves, as perceived by customers.