Key Areas of ActivityCar Body Repairs ● Accident and Crash Repairs
Established since 1993, Autocrash currently employs 13 staff.
Autocrash are approved repairers for all the leading insurance companies. They hold the official manufacturer approval for Honda UK and Renault UK. Loan cars are offered subject to availability.
StrengthsAutocrash employ experienced Senior ATA Accredited Technicians, who are committed to providing the highest quality repairs and customer service.
Tuesday-8.30am - 5.30pm
Wednesday-8.30am - 5.30pm
Thursday-8.30am - 5.30pm
Friday-8.30am - 4.30pm
Saturday-9.30am - 12noon
Contact detailsPhone : 611400Mobile : 461083Contact : Shaun or David FaragherAddress
2A Middle River Industrial Estate, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM2 1ALEmail:
● I would certainly have no hesitation in using Autocrash again. They provided a thorough explanation of what work was needed, keeping me informed the whole time.
● A friendly and helpful team, from the office staff to the quick and reliable technicians, make you feel at ease.A courtesy car was useful and my emergency repairs were completed quickly. I was very happy with their work.
● Autocrash were very informative when repairing my car and the colour matching was spot on. They helped me save on costs without compromise.
● Everything is sorted out for you. They are exceptional!
●Autocrash are so kind and considerate. They explained exactly what needed doing and told me the cost there and then. My car was even collected and brought back to me.
● This lovely, friendly company are extremely helpful, right from the initial phone call and always keep in contact.
● Mechanical work is explained step by step and the rectified faults shown on a printout.
● A high quality, first class re-spray ... we were thrilled with the result.
● Informative and very knowledgeable ... everyone is excellent.
● The extent of the damage to my car was considerable but Autocrash repaired it quickly and I’m really happy with the result. A very speedy and efficient team.
Areas of the market the business best serves, as perceived by customers.