Key Areas of ActivityAlarm Systems ● Electricians and Electrical Contractors ● Emergency Lighting ● Fire Alarm Systems ● Lights and Lighting
Established since 1987, Brew and Corkill currently employs 32 staff.
Electrical work to all types of private property, from a single socket to a full house re-wire, is treated with as much care as large commercial contracts. Customer satisfaction is paramount. Installation services include lighting design, emergency lighting, fire alarm systems, intruder alarms and portable appliance testing, along with certification and inspections of all electrical services. Computer Aided Design is undertaken in-house. Intelligent lighting is installed by factory trained Lutron and Legrand engineers. They are service agents for Heateam Megaflo, Zip Water Heaters and Klargester bio disc units.
StrengthsA dedicated management team ensures their full range of electrical services are carried out to the highest standards. Services are ‘tailor-made’ to be cost effective and meet all individual requirements. All staff are long-term employees (some for over 20 years) who take pride in the high levels of training and experience they have obtained.
ReassuranceNICEIC. Safe Contractor. IOM Construction Federation. MACCS. All insurance requirements are complied with.
Ideal forAll Island coverage for any size of electrical contract.
Tuesday-8.00am - 4.30pm
Wednesday-8.00am - 4.30pm
Thursday-8.00am - 4.30pm
Friday-8.00am - 3.00pm
Contact detailsPhone : 615588Mobile : 493147Contact : Linda BrewAddress
The Workshops, Lower Dukes Road, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM2 4BLEmail:
● We had a major electrical fault in our home and everyone we dealt with at Brew and Corkill were first rate. They were totally reliable, reassuring and dealt with the problem promptly to put our minds at rest.
● Always available to help, either in person or on the phone, they will always be top of my list if I need an electrician.
● They installed the electrics in my building and deserve recognition for their great communication with customers and the expert work, completed by smart, clean electricians who were efficient and on time.
● Invoices are easy to understand so you know exactly what you are paying for.
● Brew and Corkill are a business that I can't speak highly enough about. When you call them they act quickly and always do as much as possible to suit the customer.
● They rewired our electrics for us and we soon built a good relationship. Very aware and considerate that they are in someone's property, their work is excellent, safe and clean.
● I was pleased with the prompt and efficient service to my query about an electrical problem and so impressed by everyone I dealt with. They keep to appointments, arrive on time and leave no mess.
● Friendly workers simply get on with the job. I won’t hesitate to use them again.
● I have used them for quite a few years now and can’t fault them in any way, shape or form.
● A commendable, first class service by a great team of workers who really know their stuff.
● Extraordinary standard of work with safety to the highest degree.
● They are a ‘stand out’ company in customer service ... totally reliable, flexible and reassuring, even when doing smaller jobs such as light fittings and sockets.
● Certainly the best by far ... worth every penny!
Areas of the market the business best serves, as perceived by customers.