Key Areas of ActivityAgricultural Merchants ● Animal Feedstuffs and Additives ● Country Wear ● Equestrian Supplies and Services ● Fencing and Fencing Supplies
Established since 1991, Cannell's Agriculture Supplies employs 4 staff.
Focused on customer care, Cannell’s are a family run business who provide a knowledgeable service in agriculture, horticulture and gardening products. Their extensive stock includes a large selection of fencing, gates, oils, spares, agricultural / equestrian feeds and pet supplies, some of which are home produced. A range of outdoor clothing is also available for all ages. Trading in the North of the Island for over 20 years, they cater for both private and commercial customers, with a delivery service if required.
Tuesday-9.00am - 5.15pm
Wednesday-1.00pm - 5.15pm
Thursday-9.00am - 5.15pm
Friday-9.00am - 5.15pm
Saturday-9.00am - 1.00pm
Contact detailsPhone : 880206Mobile : 461603Contact : Aline CannellAddress
Ballacrebbin, Andreas, Isle of Man, IM7 3HJ
● Aline is a mine of information in the agriculture sector.
● I generally go to Cannell’s every month to buy hay for my horses and I am always asked how they are ... it is such a friendly place and the staff are lovely.
● It’s so nice to be able to just pop in and have a wander around the shop. I like how the stock changes every now and then with new bits and bobs appearing on the shelves. There is always something that catches my eye!
● I find it really handy for garden products such as tomato feed and grass seeds etc.
● Someone is always on hand for advice and to lend a hand loading the car.
● Cannell’s stock a wide range of agricultural and horticultural goods, and even if they don’t have a specific product you need they will get it for you. I have compared them to other outlets, such as pet shops etc. and find their prices very reasonable.
● They are always very friendly, upbeat and will help to carry stuff to your car. Julia and Aline are down to earth and really helpful when suggesting alternatives products if your not sure.
● I buy wheat for my hens and even though my purchases are fairly low they are always pleased to see me. A very happy clan!
● I am a regular customer and would definitely recommend Aline and her staff to anyone wishing to purchase clothing, boots and animal feed from their plentiful stock.
● Very helpful staff always make themselves available to answer questions.
● They take orders over the phone for collection, saving a lot of time.
● There are plenty of parking spaces and their prices are very fair.
Areas of the market the business best serves, as perceived by customers.