Key Areas of ActivityPost Offices and Services
Established since 1973, Isle of Man Post Office employs 404 staff.
Isle of Man Post Office retail network has 25 post offices across the Island plus ten self-service postal kiosks which customers can use at their convenience. Its IMS division offers a range of business communication solutions to a diverse corporate client base and its Stamps and Coins division is internationally renowned for producing high quality, award winning stamp issues.
StrengthsIsle of Man Post Office is a trusted third party with a long history of mailing experience. Integrated Mailing Solutions (IMS) has experience of handling a vast array of mailing solutions for customers.
Ideal forSmall, medium and large businesses – regardless of contract size, they provide tailored print, mailing and scanning solutions.
Contact detailsPhone : 664664Mobile : 698445Address
Postal Headquarters, Spring Valley Industrial Estate, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM2 1AAEmail:
● I am just amazed at the fantastic service we receive from the Post Office on the Island.
● I wasn’t sure what the best way was to deliver a parcel abroad. Very obliging staff advised on the costs and the best service to suit my needs ... they really went out of their way to help.
● Being disabled, my local postman always checks I’m ok ... they provide a true community service.
● Our postie visits our workplace daily and always delivers the post with a smile ... he can cheer me up on the dullest of days.
● You can rely on both the postmen and the counter staff to provide excellent customer service.
● Every day come rain or shine, our postman delivers letters and parcels and I really appreciate the hard work this entails ... it is a wonderful service.
● The staff at the Post Office are always cheerful, helpful and they work very hard so that you don’t have to wait too long to get served.
● The postal staff who deliver the mail are polite, reliable and simply outstanding. Every single one of them is a joy to see each morning and they brighten our day.
Areas of the market the business best serves, as perceived by customers.