Key Areas of ActivityBuilding Maintenance and Repairs ● Conservatories ● Door Installation ● Double Glazing ● Roofing Services ● Window and Door Supply and Installation
Established since 1995, Spectrum Windows currently employs 9 staff.
Spectrum Windows Ltd supply and fit PVCu and high quality Aluminium products for both domestic and commercial customers. Established for over 20 years, their customers can expect a professionally installed, quality product selected for its looks, style and longevity. They use high quality PVCu and Aluminium products, all manufactured to BSI standards. Brands include ‘Kömmerling’, ‘Aluplast’, ‘Smart Systems’ and ‘Ultraframe Conservatory Roofing Systems’. ‘Kömmerling’ ‘A’ rated windows are now supplied as standard and are a huge improvement over most of the double glazed windows installed over the last 30 years, almost all of which will lose nearly twice as much heat as an ‘A’ rated window. With energy prices constantly rising, the benefit of installing an ‘A’ rated window will help not only the environment, but over the life of the product, could save thousands of pounds on household heating bills. Aluplast double or triple glazed windows are also ‘A’ rated and come in a variety of colours. Their high performance frames and glazing help cut down unwanted noise. All their windows and doors come with ‘Triple Shield Glazing’ as standard. ‘Triple Shield’ is high performance, low emissive double glazing which retains 50% more heat than a conventional double glazed window.
StrengthsChris is involved from the initial sale to completion. Free computer designed proposals develop clients’ ideas from planning to completion. These can be produced in the comfort of customers’ own homes or business premises, along with thermal images to establish where heat loss is occurring. Visit their website for more information on their products and services and to view their photo gallery.
Reassurance10 year underwritten insurance for all work and materials, using Home Pro Insurance.
Ideal forAll Island residential customers and selected trades. From a single window to the largest of houses.
Payment MethodsFinance available on request.
Tuesday-9.00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday-9.00am - 5.00pm
Thursday-9.00am - 5.00pm
Friday-9.00am - 4.00pm
Saturday by appointment
● Spectrum replaced our windows and I would recommend them to anyone. Tremendously helpful, they explained all the different options and were always on hand to answer our questions. The quality of the new windows is excellent.
● Chris is very easy to get on with and you never feel pressured. They know what they are doing and just get on with the job with no dramas.
● It has been so lovely and quiet since Spectrum fitted our windows. They do a great job and definitely give value for money.
● The service from Spectrum is second to none. Very proficient and extremely personable, they spent time explaining different options and offered the most suitable for our needs. We would have no hesitation in using them again.
● Our new doors and windows were completed to a very high standard. All staff were very pleasant, both on-site and on the phone.
● They were so very tidy you would have never known they had been in your property and all rubbish was removed from the site.
● Itemised quotes detailed everything we needed which was very useful when managing our budget.
● Great to do business with, they were a pleasure to have in our home.
● Following our initial enquiry for new windows and doors, Spectrum responded quickly with a fair and honest quote.
● Very knowledgeable about their products, they are very efficient and did a fabulous job with the minimum of disruption.
● Spectrum completely replaced all the windows and doors in our bungalow with Upvc products. The workers were clean, tidy and pleasant to have in the house.
● An excellent service ... they installed quality windows which fitted in with our budget.
Areas of the market the business best serves, as perceived by customers.